March 01, 2013

Begging Your Forgiveness

I've been bad. Really bad.

I promised you the second book of The Bondage Virgin Trilogy would be out by December.  And December came and went. My excuse is so, well, so last year, it's not even worth mentioning.

I promised you more frequent blogs and you've gotten nothing much more than a tweet here or there. Bad. Really bad. I know.

I was in need of discipline. Real discipline. You know how that goes.

Then it came to me. I'll spare you the details but lets just say once forced to do something, it's amazing the energy you can create.

So the long anticipated second book is finished. My very disciplined copy editor is doing her thing. The finishing touches are being lovingly applied to the cover.  And soon, very soon, No Ordinary Master, will be up on Amazon for you and all the world to devour.

In the meantime, I am down on my knees 
begging your forgiveness
AND offering up book 1 in the series
The Bondage Virgin for FREE!  
Yes, FREE!!
Starting tomorrow
March 2 - March 6. Amazon Kindle only
Go get your copy. Please. I beg of you.



No comments: