March 03, 2013

We Should Do Something Kinky


For your reading pleasure, an excerpt from The Bondage Virgin.
Then there was the text message.

We should do something kinky.

From my outward appearance, most would never suspect that my sexual tastes were adventurous. I dress with style but avoid anything too trendy. Like any New York woman in the know, I splurge on shoes, boots and handbags but search sample sales and TJ Maxx for designer bargains, not just to stretch my clothing budget but for the sheer thrill of it. I inherited my jet-black hair from my dad. I wear it straight, just below my shoulders so I can easily twist it up into a neat and proper chignon when the moment calls for it. I favor red-framed glasses not so much because I need them to see but because it fits my role in the office. I discovered over time that the partners take me more seriously and pay more attention to my work than to how short my skirts are when I have the glasses on. Plus they help to keep the bangs out of my eyes.
I take a great deal of pleasure in letting them think I’m one way when only I know the truth. I like to push the envelope, whether it’s scaling the side of a mountain or learning how to give an extended massive orgasm.

I’ve heard more than once from a new lover that they were surprised with the readiness of my libido and the force of my passion. But kink. This I had never done. In fact, I wasn't even sure I fully understood what it meant. Keep in mind this was 2008. This was before the 50 Shades of Grey phenomena that made BDSM almost mainstream. So why I said yes, without hesitation, I’ll never know. Maybe because I was so attracted to Will and so desperate to know what it would be like to feel that lean, disciplined body wrapped around me. Maybe it was the idea, almost two decades later, of being a virgin again. 

Want to read more? 
Get your copy of The Bondage Virgin here!
Want even more?
No Ordinary Master, the second book in The Bondage Virgin Trilogy is now available only on Amazon!

No comments: